[cs_content][cs_section parallax=”false” separator_top_type=”none” separator_top_height=”50px” separator_top_angle_point=”50″ separator_bottom_type=”none” separator_bottom_height=”50px” separator_bottom_angle_point=”50″ style=”margin: 0px;padding: 0px;”][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ type=”1/1″ style=”padding: 0px;”][cs_text]Leg Flutters or Flutter Kicks are great for your abs and act as a good leg workout too.
To do the perfect leg flutters, watch the video and learn the instructions that follow…[/cs_text][cs_text][/cs_text][cs_text]
Leg Flutters, Flutter Kicks – Step-By-Step
- Lie down on your back with your hands along your body on either sides. Lift your neck slightly.
- Now lift your right leg just above the ground and then lift your left leg as much as you can.
- Bring your left leg to the level your right leg was and lift your right leg as much as you can.
Leg Flutters, Flutter Kicks – Tips
- You may choose to not lift your neck. If you do, lift it only slightly such that you can just see how high your leg is going.
- If you are finding it difficult to keep your leg in the air during the exercise, use your hands to support them if necessary.