Lying Chest Flyes is not only for your chest but mainly focuses on your chest.
It is a full upper body workout in which your triceps and shoulder also get worked.
Lying Chest Flyes Exercise – How To Do It
- Take starting position by lying down flat on your back and then bending your knees and keeping your feet off the ground as shown. You should be holding a dumbbell in each hand as shown in the video.
- Using shoulder strength, bring the dumbbells to the ground on either sides of your
body as shown.
- Return to starting position.
Lying Chest Flyes Exercise – Tips And Precautions
- Choose comfortable weights that are not too heavy.
- Perform this exercise in a controlled motion to get the most out of it.