Triceps Extension Exercise is the most common triceps exercise.
Learn how to do it perfectly by watching the following video…
Triceps Extension Exercise – How To Do It
- Grab a dumbbell with your right hand and lift is straight over your right shoulder without bending your elbow. Now bend your elbow such that your forehand is perpendicular to your biceps.
- Life the dumbbell straight over your shoulder without bending your elbow.
- Repeat with your left hand.
Triceps Extension Exercise – Things To Remember
- Choose comfortable weights that are not too heavy as the number of repetitions matter more than the weight of the dumbbell.
- Look straight ahead at all times during this exercise. Make sure your neck is not under any undue stress.