Leg Raises are fairly simple.
However, people have doubts about tiny things that matter – position of the hands, whether the legs should touch the ground etc.
We shall try to clear all your doubts and show you what a flawless leg raise looks like!
Lying Leg Raise- Step-By-Step
- Lie down on your back and place your palms under your buttocks. Your palms should face the floor.
- Now, in a controlled motion, slowly lift your legs. Lift them as much you can.
- In a controlled motion, take them back to the starting position and stop when they are around an inch or two from the floor.
Lying Leg Raise – Precautions
- A slight bend in the knees is allowed, but nothing more.
- You can place your palms along your torso if you find it more comfortable.
- No other part of your body, except your legs should go off the floor. The shoulders, the neck tend to rise which should not happen.
If done right, Lying Leg Raises are superb for your abs, thighs and calves.