Plank has a lot of variations these days.
One of the most interesting and tough ones is the Reverse Plank Pose.
Follow the video and text instructions to perfect the Reversed Plank Pose…
Reverse Plank Exercise – How To Do It…
Reverse Plank Exercise – Tips and Precautions
- Make sure that you are looking forward and there is no stress in your neck.
- Your shoulders should be in straight line. They should exert force equally and not only at the ends.
- There should be no bends in your knees and elbows.
- This is an extremely tough exercise. Attempt it only after you have perfected the plank and have developed sufficient core strength.
- As the exercise card says, it is better to hold this position correctly for less time than hold it incorrectly for more time.