Sit ups are temporary, wall sits are permanent.
Don’t believe us?
We give you simple instructions via video and text to tell you wall sits are done!
Wall Sits Exercise –
How To Do It
- Stand with your back facing the wall at a comfortable distance.
- Lower yourself by bending your knees such that your back is against the wall.
- Hold this position for as long as you can.
Wall Sits – Tips and Precautions
- Your feet should be shoulder width apart at all times.
- You should make appropriate adjustments in the wall sit position. Your thighs should be parallel to the floor and calves parallel to the wall and your back.
- You should be looking forward at all times.