Side Plank Hip Raise is another challenging version of the plank exercise.
This is how you do it perfectly…
Side Plank Hip Raise – Step-By-Step
- Start in the side plank position – right elbow directly under right shoulder and left feet stacked over right feet.
- Bend your hips towards the ground until they just graze the floor.
- Bring them back up in the side plank position.
Side Plank Hip Raise – Tips and Precautions
- This is quite a difficult exercise. So attempt it only after you have perfected the plank and the side plank exercises.
- Do not make sudden movements or jerk your hips, always make controlled movements. This prevents injury and also makes what you are doing more effective.