They improve the flexibility of your lower back, tone your buttocks, thighs and calves muscles.
Here’s how you perfect a body weight squat…[/cs_text][cs_text][/cs_text][cs_text]
Body Weight Squats – Step-By-Step
- Stand straight with shoulder width distance between your feet. Your knees should point the direction your big toe is facing.
- Stick out your buttocks slightly and lower yourself in a controlled motion by bending your knees. Keep your head straight and look forward throughout the exercise.
- Lower yourself until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Return to starting position.
Body Weight Squats – Mistakes To Avoid
- The wider the gap between your feet, the easier this exercise is. So start with wider gaps (if necessary) and decrease it gradually.
- Knees normally face outwards. Bring them slightly in so that they face the direction your big toe is facing.
- While lowering yourself, the gravity helps the movement which beats the purpose of workout. Lower yourself in a controlled motion.
Do them right, and squats will love you back! :D[/cs_text][cs_text][/cs_column][/cs_row][/cs_section][/cs_content]