Dumbbell Side Bend is a fairly simple exercise and helps you develop your abs.
So work those abs like we show you in the following video…
Dumbbell Side Bend – Step-By-Step
- Stand straight with shoulder width distance between your feet.
- Grab a dumbbell, one for each hand. Your hands should be in their natural position.
- Now bend at your waist and tilt towards the right side as shown in the video.
- Return to starting position.
- Now again bend at your waist and tilt towards the left side this time.