Front Raise is a fairly simple dumbbell exercise.
If done properly, it will strengthen your shoulders.
Learn how to do it perfectly in the following video and instructions…
Front Raise – Step-By-Step
- Grab a dumbbell in each hand and stand straight with your feet shoulder width apart. You should be holding the dumbbells in front of your thighs as shown in the video.
- Now, in a controlled motion, lift your right dumbbell until it comes in line with your shoulders. Take it back to the starting position.
- Repeat with left dumbbell.
Front Raise – Tips and Precautions
- You must adopt the starting position of the dumbbells exactly as shown in the video.
- Take care of your wrists while lifting the dumbbells. Choose a relatively light weight dumbbell to avoid any wrist injury.