Glute Bridge March is a brilliant exercise to tone your buttocks,
It is of medium difficulty and provides a lot of benefits even for your shoulders and arms.
Here’s what the perfect glute bridge exercise looks like…
Glute Bridge March Exercise – Step-By-Step
- Lie down on your back with your hands placed on either sides of your body along it. Place your feet where normally your knees would go.
- Now lift your hips using only the force of your hips. Now, your entire weight should be carried by your shoulders, arms and feet.
- Lift your left leg as you when you walk.
- Bring your left leg to rest by planting it on the ground.
- Repeat with your right leg.
Glute Bridge March Exercise – Things To Remember
- Use your hands to raise your hips if necessary. Gradually you won’t need them.
- You shoulders, hips and knees should form a straight line when you life your hips.
- Do not look at your legs, it might create an awkward angle for your neck. Look skywards at all times during this exercise.
Although a bit difficult, this is THE exercise for acquiring toned, enviable buttocks.