[cs_content][cs_section parallax=”false” separator_top_type=”none” separator_top_height=”50px” separator_top_angle_point=”50″ separator_bottom_type=”none” separator_bottom_height=”50px” separator_bottom_angle_point=”50″ style=”margin: 0px;padding: 0px;”][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ type=”1/1″ style=”padding: 0px;”][cs_text]Glute Bridge March is a brilliant exercise to tone your buttocks,
It is of medium difficulty and provides a lot of benefits even for your shoulders and arms.
Here’s what the perfect glute bridge exercise looks like…[/cs_text][cs_text]
Glute Bridge March Exercise – Step-By-Step
- Lie down on your back with your hands placed on either sides of your body along it. Place your feet where normally your knees would go.
- Now lift your hips using only the force of your hips. Now, your entire weight should be carried by your shoulders, arms and feet.
- Lift your left leg as you when you walk.
- Bring your left leg to rest by planting it on the ground.
- Repeat with your right leg.
Glute Bridge March Exercise – Things To Remember
- Use your hands to raise your hips if necessary. Gradually you won’t need them.
- You shoulders, hips and knees should form a straight line when you life your hips.
- Do not look at your legs, it might create an awkward angle for your neck. Look skywards at all times during this exercise.
[/cs_text][cs_text]Although a bit difficult, this is THE exercise for acquiring toned, enviable buttocks.[/cs_text][/cs_column][/cs_row][/cs_section][/cs_content]