[cs_content][cs_section parallax=”false” separator_top_type=”none” separator_top_height=”50px” separator_top_angle_point=”50″ separator_bottom_type=”none” separator_bottom_height=”50px” separator_bottom_angle_point=”50″ style=”margin: 0px;padding: 0px;”][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ type=”1/1″ style=”padding: 0px;”][cs_text]Jumping Jacks is a pretty common exercise.
But you need to follow certain rules and tips to get the most out of them and not hurt yourself.
We have described the instructions in the following part…[/cs_text][cs_text]
Jumping Jacks – How To Do The Perfect Jumping Jack
- Stand straight with your feet together and your arms on either sides of your body.
- Now, in a controlled motion, throw your legs and arms sidewards.
- Your feet must be as much apart as they can be and your hands should make a clap right above your head.
- Return to the starting position.
Jumping Jacks –
Tips and Precautions
- Everything should be in a controlled motion. Do not jerk either your legs or your hands.
- There should be no bends in your elbows or knees during this exercise.
- For some people, initially it may not be possible to make the clap above your head. You can make it simpler for yourselves by stopping hands’ movement when they are parallel to the ground.
- Otherwise, you can also increase the intensity of your jumping jacks by doing a half burpee every time you return to the starting position.