Mountains Climbers is a great total body workout.
You make use of your forearms, triceps, thighs, calves, and it strengthens your core.
You start from the plank position and this is how you proceed…
Mountain Climbers Exercise – Step-By-Step
- Start from the plank position as shown in the video above.
- Keep your body straight and push your right knee forward with minimum hip movement.
- Bring your right leg back and plant your right foot in its starting position.
- Repeat with your left knee/leg.
Mountain Climbers – Things To Take Care Of…
- Perfect your plank position since it is used in a lot of other exercises and not just plank.
- When you push your knee forward your hips tend to rise. Avoid this.