Find regular push-ups just regular?
Try the Push-Up Row Exercise which takes the ‘regular’ push-up a level higher!
Push-Up Row – Step-By-Step
- Grab a dumbbell in each hand and assume the regular push-up starting position.
- Perform a regular push-up.
- Now, in a controlled motion, lift the dumbbell in your right hand and bring it closer to your chest.
- Return to the starting position.
- Repeat with your right hand.
Push-Up Row – Tips and Precautions
- You need to use the right dumbbells for this exercise. They should not slip off the floor when you put weight on them. Also they should be of weight you are comfortable with.
- Your body should be straight at all times during this exercise.