If you weigh more than you should, push-ups are fairly difficult for you. But, at the same time, they are beneficial as well.
This variation of push-up is tougher than the regular version but also has added benefits.
It works not only on your upper body on your legs as well.
See how this push-up variation is performed...
Push-Up Exercise Variation – How To Do It Correctly
- Assume the regular push-up position.
- Now bend your right leg in the knee such that it forms a ‘V’ shape and your weight is carried by your hands, left feet and right leg.
- Now lift your left leg and hold it parallel to the ground such that your weight is carried by your hands and right knee only.
- Now, as in a regular push up, lower yourself so that your chest just grazes the floor.
- Come back up to the neutral position.
- Switch legs and repeat.
Push-Up Exercise Variation – Tips and Precautions
This is a complicated and difficult exercise. Try it only after you have mastered regular push-ups.