[cs_content][cs_section parallax=”false” separator_top_type=”none” separator_top_height=”50px” separator_top_angle_point=”50″ separator_bottom_type=”none” separator_bottom_height=”50px” separator_bottom_angle_point=”50″ style=”margin: 0px;padding: 0px;”][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ type=”1/1″ style=”padding: 0px;”][cs_text]If you weigh more than you should, push-ups are fairly difficult for you. But, at the same time, they are beneficial as well.
This variation of push-up is tougher than the regular version but also has added benefits.
It works not only on your upper body on your legs as well.
See how this push-up variation is performed…[/cs_text][cs_text]
Push-Up Exercise Variation – How To Do It Correctly
- Assume the regular push-up position.
- Now bend your right leg in the knee such that it forms a ‘V’ shape and your weight is carried by your hands, left feet and right leg.
- Now lift your left leg and hold it parallel to the ground such that your weight is carried by your hands and right knee only.
- Now, as in a regular push up, lower yourself so that your chest just grazes the floor.
- Come back up to the neutral position.
- Switch legs and repeat.
Push-Up Exercise Variation – Tips and Precautions
This is a complicated and difficult exercise. Try it only after you have mastered regular push-ups.