[cs_content][cs_section parallax=”false” separator_top_type=”none” separator_top_height=”50px” separator_top_angle_point=”50″ separator_bottom_type=”none” separator_bottom_height=”50px” separator_bottom_angle_point=”50″ style=”margin: 0px;padding: 0px;”][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ type=”1/1″ style=”padding: 0px;”][cs_text]A few people find squats pretty easy.
In such cases, we challenge them with this calf variation of the squat exercise…[/cs_text][cs_text]
Squats Calf Variation – Step-By-Step
- Stand as shown in your card. Feet apart more than shoulder length and hands on your hips.
- Now lower yourself as you would in a regular squat.
Squats Calf Variation – Tips and Precautions
- If you are unable to do this calf variation of squats exercise, you probably haven’t perfected the regular squat exercise yet.
- If you are not keeping more than shoulder-width distance between your feet, this exercise becomes doable. Start with smaller distances between your feet if necessary and then gradually increase it.
- Keep your head still and hands on your hips at all the times during this exercise.
- To increase the intensity of this exercise, try supporting yourself on your toes by raising your heels when you are in the squat position.