Reaching Inchworm is a low intensity but a highly effective stretching exercise.
It helps you attain flexibility before your workout begins and also in general.
Reaching Inchworm – How To Stretch…
- Start in plank position.
- Slowly lift your right hand and place it a bit further from your body keep other body parts at their plank position.
- Now lift your left hand and place it level with your right hand.
- Do this with both your hands until you cannot stretch your hands any further.
- Hold this position for 5-10 seconds.
Reaching Inchworm – Tips and Precautions
- Keep your head still at all the times.
- If you are finding it difficult to balance your body only on your toes and hands, you may touch your knees to the ground at the beginning.
- Keep your hands straight without any bending of the elbows.