[cs_content][cs_section parallax=”false” separator_top_type=”none” separator_top_height=”50px” separator_top_angle_point=”50″ separator_bottom_type=”none” separator_bottom_height=”50px” separator_bottom_angle_point=”50″ style=”margin: 0px;padding: 0px;”][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ type=”1/1″ style=”padding: 0px;”][cs_text]Spot Running is well-known exercise. Running woman is an advanced version of spot running…
It demands more of your hips which makes it an effective exercise for your hips as well as your legs muscles.[/cs_text][cs_text][/cs_text][cs_text]
Running Woman – Step-By-Step
- Stand straight with your feet planted together and your hands relaxed in their natural position.
- Now lift your right leg and both your hands. Push your right leg backwards as far as it goes. Let your hands move naturally. Your right leg’s toes must be touching the ground.
- Assume your starting position.
- Repeat with your left leg.
Running Woman – Things To Remember
- Do not worry about your hands. Let them move naturally.
- Look forward at all the times. People tend to look at their foot; how far it goes etc.
Running Woman has all the benefits that spot running offers. Additionally, Running Woman makes for a great exercise for your hips.[/cs_text][cs_text][/cs_column][/cs_row][/cs_section][/cs_content]