Side Lunges Exercise is not the toughest, but not the simplest either.
Keep the following points in mind and you should be good…
Side Lunges – Step-By-Step
- Stand with your legs together and your hands on your hips.
- Stick out your right leg side wards at a comfortable distance. (Greater Distance=Greater Difficulty=Greater Benefits)
- Now, put your entire weight on your right leg and bend your knee. Do this step while breathing in.
- Now release the weight off your right leg while inhaling and then assume the starting position.
- Repeat with the other leg.